Jobenomics Chicago is a community grassroots movement focused on mass-producing, highly-scalable startup businesses, located in the most underserved communities in the Chicago metropolitan area starting with the South Austin and Englewood neighborhoods—two of the most under-resourced communities in the City of Chicago. Jobenomics Chicago’s goal is to produce 6,000 new jobs within five-years by creating minority-owned startup businesses. Jobenomics Chicago’s ultimate objective is to create a pathway for sustainable careers for the 38,000 unemployed and sidelined citizens in South Austin and Englewood who want a job or start a business.
- Jobenomics Chicago White Paper – 29 January 2019
- Jobenomics Chicago Executive Presentation – 29 January 2019
- Jobenomics Chicago Presentation – 16 February 2019
- Jobenomics Chicago Urban Agriculture Program – 10 March 2019
- Jobenomics Chicago Direct-Care Initiative – 18 November 2018
- Jobenomics Austin-Chicago Presentation – 8 December 2017